Such Potential

I'm sitting here, thinking on what to write. It feels like ages since the last time I was able to sit down and sift through my thoughts. At first, nothing.

Life's been a whirlwind, but nothing quite stuck out, beckoning to be written down. But then I realized, spring break starts in two days.

Wait...what?

Not even two days. That is insane! Where did my semester go?

Is that not crazy? It was January yesterday. At least, it feels like it was.

Time's so precious. I forget that sometimes, actually no really a lot of the time. Realizing that, though, forces me to step back and take a second, take a second to breathe and realize I have a week.

I have a week chalk full of potential.

Okay, so I will have to study at the end of it for a test. Sure, I do have to work. But besides that, the TIME that I have to myself, to my own adventures is sitting there, waiting for me.

I can't waste this. No, not time like this. So..what will it be?

Hiking with Claire.
Finishing a book.
Sketching.
Piano.
Morning runs.
Seeing old faces.
Seeing new faces.


Breathing in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week of Firsts

The Land of My People

On to another adventure