On to another adventure

Where did the time go?

That's a common question getting asked these days, days like ... Graduation.

Sometimes a Monday can feel like ages, a week like eternity.
And then years just zip on by without a care in the world.

***

I started this post at around 6:30 a.m. Now it's 3:30 p.m. and I'm graduated.
Undergraduate no more.

Do I feel different?
How do I feel exactly?

Well, the speech is done and over. There's relief there.
There's a background sense of accomplishment, completing undergrad and all.

Honestly, I mostly feel humbled and loved.
Those that I care about took time out of their day (some, even their work day) to come and support me. Others have messaged me or will see me later tonight.

I couldn't have done ANY of this without all of you.
Thank you, thank you truly. This day is as much mine as it is yours.

Comments

  1. You did a speech?!

    Plus, also, congratulations. You know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Week of Firsts

The Land of My People