A day

It's October 15th. 
Thursday. 
4:40 when I'm starting to write this.
I'm drinking a dirty chai.

It's a day. You know, your typical day filled with 
shuttle rides,
caffeine headaches, 
and statistics naps.
Yet. 

My day was a bit brighter thanks to a best friend. 
We only talked for a half hour, not even, but time doesn't have to matter. 
She's one of the most empathetic friends I have. 
When she looks at you, when you are rambling off your struggles, you know she cares. 
And it means the world.
In this fast-paced college-life, it's refreshing to sit, smile, laugh, vent about this common thing we all do called life. 

I hope you have someone like that in your life. If so, find them. If not, find them. 
They'll add the needed chocolate to your seemingly bland day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week of Firsts

The Land of My People

On to another adventure