Life is good

It's the moments like these that I almost miss. The moments that you walk right through because there doesn't seem to be anything momentous or significant in them. But those moments happen.

Washing dishes, I realized I was happy. Content.
Don't be thinking I love washing dishes, because those people are few and in between. I am most definitely a dryer. But I'm happy.

My life is good, genuinely good. And it's this moment, this moment of good that I need to remember, to hold onto when life seems to crumble.

There is peace in knowing life is good, in stepping back and smiling at your life. That despite the heartache, the grief, the pains, it is good in the end.


Life
is
good.
a throwback to my days in Tuscany


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week of Firsts

The Land of My People

On to another adventure